Waypoints for Rust
Used by HumanNPC
Waypoints provides an API to store waypoints for NPCs.
- /waypoints_new -- Create a new waypoints list
- /waypoints_add SPEED -- Add a waypoint (see below for more information)
- /waypoints_save NAME -- Save waypoints
- /waypoints_close -- Close waypoints and don't save
- /waypoints_remove NAME -- Remove waypoints
First, use /waypoints_new to start creating a new list.
Next, use /waypoints_add for as many times as you want.
When you add a speed, this speed is TO GET TO the CURRENT point, not to the next point (so the first point you set it to get from the last point to the first point).
If you set 2 waypoints on the SAME position, the NPC will stop moving for the amount of time that you set as the SPEED.
Finally, use /waypoints_save NAME to finish your list. NAME is required
Nogrod, the original author of the C# version of this plugin
Reneb, the original author of the Lua version